1. When is Crowning? -> Updated May 5th: Crowning is Saturday, no events Sunday!
2. What can I win? ->Prizes for the 20 titles: Crowns, banners and trophies!
3. Are you awarding cash? -> Registered Contestants are eligible to compete in the side Event: Jackpot Elite. Enter for $50, compete an improv freestyle/pro-am modeling routine. Attire: black cat-suit (leggings, top/leotard/pants/shorts - dancewear). Cash prize only, no title.
4. How does scoring work for Supreme titles? -> In regard to entering multiple Photogenics and 2 Outfit of Choice ->we take your Highest scoring photo and your Higher O.O.C.
5. What if I can not possibly make it to Friday Registration? -> You must pre-arrange this with Abbie Borod (914) 629-2283. Saturday, we begin competition at 9AM. Have your photos and information ready to turn in, no later than 8:30AM Saturday! No exceptions.
6. What if I do not have glitz/retouched photos and/or no glitz "pageant" outfits, can I compete? ->Absolutely, bring your amazing personality on stage. Personality is required *wink*
7. Swimwear is not an Event, when I compete in Swimwear? ->Swimwear can be modeling in O.O.C.#1. During Line-up, use casualwear style for posing and moves.
8. Line-up for modeling events, entails what? ->The MC will guide contestants on the Personality-Plus line-up: When lined-up on stage before indvidual routines:1. All pose front 2. Perform related move to Event (no gym moves during Line-up)3. Pose toward wall 4. Face judges, exit.